Imagine you could end the suffering that comes from lack of connection and love. Imagine having untold love for yourself, for your partner, and from your partner in a lasting relationship.
When coaching people in relationships, Sally helps you look at your union from three perspectives: you, your partner, and the relationship itself. She believes and has proven that even one person can change the dynamics in a relationship. The key is they have to want to do the work.
As you consider your common complaints, ingrained patterns, and unfulfilled expectations and truly take responsibility for your actions, for what works and what doesn’t, your relationship can mend, grow and develop. Instead of opting out of the relationship, you opt in, and you draw together instead of apart. Love and romance can flourish.
With Relationship Coach Sally’s support, you’ll learn how to:
- Own your participation in conflicts as they arise
- Appreciate your partner’s strengths, while accepting all the weaknesses
- Re-ignite the passion for your partner
- Comprehend the difference between being right and being loving
- Control your need to be right all the time
- Recognize your boundaries and express them constructively
- Know when to stay and when to leave a relationship
- Support your partner’s growth with love and compassion
- Resolve conflicts with affection and humor
- See your relationship as a vehicle for your own growth and learning